Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The STORY of the LENAPE HISTORY

The Story of the Lenape History

Myron Paine

September 2, 2020

Hi, Americans (a.k.a. Indians), Catholics, Norwegians, historians, anthropologists, linguistic professors, teachers, publishers, book sellers, family and friends.  


 I am Myron @ Lenape Land


For two decades I have been involved with the LENAPE History.  I have written two books, created a web site, and six blogs.  Two hundred seventy three thousand (273,000) people have viewed the five LENAPE blogs.  My contacts have created a Face book group entitled North American Organization.  Other authors have created related Face book groups.

I have developed a LENAPE history course.  I have taught the online history course six times.


This post is the start of my story of the Lenape History.  I plan to tell the story of the research and the evidence that confirmed the Lenape history to me.


I encourage you to become a follower of this Paradigm Shift blog.  If you become a follower, you will be notified when the Lenape Story has been updated by a new post.  The Lenape Story is an ongoing saga.


This week three people, who are interested in the Lenape history, have contacted me.    Three people studied the Lenape History course.  But, more important, many viewers have viewed 51 pages per day.  Fifty-one page-views is like two classrooms of viewers per day.  So the five blogs appear to be self-generating.

Please follow the story.

    


 

1 comment:

  1. Permalink
    https://myronpaine.blogspot.com/2021/09/encourage-professors-to-teach-lenape.html

    ReplyDelete