Popular Posts

Friday, December 1, 2017

AMERICAN HISTORY ORG. UPDATE 3

EDUCATIONAL PACK
GREAT NEWS.
DR. FRANK ESPOSITO
OF KEAN UNIVERSITY

has accepted the invitation to be LEADER of the EDUCATIONAL PACK.
.
FRANK WROTE:
I am pleased to help out with this, but I caution that I will be unable to devote a large amount of time to it. I am now  involved in completing three books, all three of which are under contract. Nevertheless, I will assist anyway I can with your pioneering efforts. My students have learned an enormous amount by working with you. For that, and for your friendship and leadership, I am very grateful.
.
Distinguished Professor of History
Kean University
908-347-4011(cell)
.
FRANK has already guided SIX of his history students to the LENA[E HISTORY.
THEY ARE:
     Craig Judge
     Robert Muller
     Ben Weisel
     J. A, Largo
This week also had the curious case of the VANISHING 
        


No comments:

Post a Comment