Popular Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

ENCOURAGING WORDS (Feb. 2012)


Frank J. Esposit0



JUN 12 10:53 AM
Myron,

Thanks and congratulations for leading a groundbreaking effort so well- and with such passion. You have also enlightened and excited my students to seek historical accuracy. I am indebted to you.


All the best, Frank
Christina Kovacs

Jun 11 (2 days ago)


Thank you!! I am receiving my bachelors in history next semester!!!! People like you and professor Esposito have inspired me to love history more than I ever thought I could!!
John,
.
Today, I was driving down the freeway and seeing the constant supply of billboards and signage and thinking, at one time, this was all trees, and rocks, and....
          Having a history forced onto your ancestral experience feels just like seeing signs and billboards where trees and rocks should be. 

 John Hill, February 23, 2012 9:47:05 AM PST

RONNIE
.
Keep at it.  In the end, the unbelievers will come around or die off. 
Ronnie Gunnm, February 27, 2012 11:28:34 AM PST

Tom,
.
These two whetstones that are mentioned here – the one that Steve found and the one who are displayed at the Runestone Museum in Alexandra – both these whetstones have a metal core. They are man-made. Hence I assume they have been casted in a form, which leads to the next question:  For how long have people been casting whetstones?
      And who have confirmed that these whetstones came from Norway? Tom Thowsen,February 24, 2012 4:26:53 AM PST

Fritz,

.
Why would a whetstone be manufactured?   And of what and how, re a piece of valuable iron inside a stone? A stone of what?  How did iron rod get in there?  And why use precious iron to do so.   
      I have seen northern Indians and Ovango tribesmen in Africa simply use the nearest acceptably shaped stone to whet their knives when butchering game    I don't understand what this is made of, and how, and why?  Hoenke, Frederick P, February 24, 2012 4:40:47 PM PST

To Hal,
.
This link is to Ancient Viking America web site.  On the web site you find pictures and video of the newly recovered Roseau Rune stone and a Norse harpoon tip found in Minnesota.  [...] 
The whetstone is the "smoking gun."
The whetstone is broken.
The two ends of the whetstone do not fall apart,  because there is an iron rod, which is visible, in the center.
The whetstone has been fabricated by humans using stone found only in Norway.
A second whetstone that is similar to the broken whetstone lay with the Kensington Rune stone.
The Kensington Rune Stone is dated 1362.
Metal detectors indicate the KRS whetstone has iron in it also.
     
     Broken whetstone w/iron = KRS whetstone  w/iron = man made whetstones using stone from Norway in/on soil in MN in 1362.
.[...] myronpaine to Hal & others, Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:24:50 -0800
.

Frank,
.
I teach the "History of the North American Indian" course on Thursdays [...] I would love for you to speak to that class. Michael, our second student for the [decipherment] project, is in that class. I could also invite Craig so that you could also work with both students before or after class, or on Friday if that is better.
     We could do this any Thursday in late March or in April. Let me know if that works for you. Frank Esposito, February 23, 2012 12:36:42 PM PST



John,
.
Today, I was driving down the freeway and seeing the constant supply of billboards and signage and thinking, at one time, this was all trees, and rocks, and....
      Having a history forced onto your ancestral experience feels just like seeing signs and billboards where trees and rocks should be. 
John Hill,  February 23, 2012 9:47:05 AM PST
.


Deborah,
.
... The American paradigm message is HUGE!! I read the article and learned so much. Deborah Hill,February 23, 2012 9:41:04 AM PST



June, 
.
Thank you so much ,Myron, for keeping me informed.  This information is so very important and it is important that I be aware of your thinking.   Fred has some old history books and I will keep my eyes open for this kind of information. June Rydholm,  February 22, 2012 9:51:58 PM PST
.


Frode,
.
Professor Keller told me of a book he had read, I believe it was a book about environment protection, or it could even have been about biology, where a sentence appeared somewhere in the middle of the book: "It is a well known fact that a Viking Ship has been found in an American desert (or dried out lake)" or something like that. Not connected to anything else, not commented in any way. Next time I visit him at the nursing home I must ask him which book it was. ...) 
      What I need to know, is wheter any of these ships has been documented in any other way than on Steve's homepage, whether there are any "academic proves" on them. It would be great to mention them in my thesis ... ". Frode Th. Omdahl February 22, 2012 1:30:46 PM PST


.
John,
.
Are you part of the LinkedIn network?  A website where professionals in many fields can connect to each other, through each other and organisations.  Maybe there you will find the person or folks you need.  I can invite you in. www.linkedin.com John Hill, February 22, 2012 1:09:29 PM PST
.
Hal,
.
We need Steve Hilgrin to send photos of his find, which will help prove your Paradigm and then send to TV networks. Hal Sherman, February 22, 2012 7:24:30 AM PST

Tom,
.
That media exists, and Steve has contributed there. Their name is NRK. This is the national Norwegian TV channel. They will be sending a 50 minutes documentary about the KRS this fall.  All fine! 
Tom Thowsen, February 22, 2012 6:43:21 AM PST
Larry,
...
Steve Hilgren first came up with the Vinland of the West idea, right? He is correct, I am sure. Vinland was widespread.  Larry Stroud,  February 21, 2012 8:39:02 PM
..
Denny,
..
I've been following your progress. ... I appreciate what you're doing. 
 denny elrod February 15, 2012 6:44:38 PM PST
Marialyce
.
Thanks, I always enjoy talking with you.  I know every time I ask you to tell me a story, you will.  It is very interesting to hear of the new things that you and your friends have discovered.  It is people like you who investigate and document our history.  I for one as glad to know that you care. Marialyce Romeo, February 18, 2012 9:41:33 AM PST.
.
Ed
.
Thank YOU.  I enjoyed it.  Ed Vining, February 16, 2012 6:10:18 PM PST
.
Valdimar --about Ari [?Early settler of Minnesota?]
..
I think this is fine. I often think of Ari Magsson when I seen Maalan Aarum. Ari Mason departed Ireland to Iceland around 900 to 950 and ended up in Whitemansland and became Cristian and on 3 accounts/ reliable men said he did not want to come back to Iceland. Ari was [a merchant] and had property and family in Iceland. Wife and 3 sons. 
                                                                                                                           Valdimar Feb 1, 2012 02:34 PM PST
.
..
" Although we country folk might be slow to warm up to new things, once awakened from our dogmatic slumber, we can become world-historical figures, Giants of the Earth, filled with paradigm-smashing resolve. Like our Berserker Viking ancestors or like our pioneer great-great grandparents, when we are mobilized in the defense of our families and our hometowns, nothing can defeat us." sherm, February 10, 2012 9:42:36 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment