Popular Posts

Saturday, September 1, 2018

LETTER TO DEPARTMENT HEADS


Dear Department head.
.
 On Aug 24, 2018, 4:20pm, I wrote the departments of History and Linguistics at Berkeley University and seven individual Berkeley faculty, who appeared to be teaching courses in Early American history.
.
 I wanted data to illustrate a PROBLEM with university Social Science departments.
.
You might not think there is a problem.  After all, the United States educational system taught us to put men on the moon and machines on Mars.
.
.But those results came from the physical sciences departments.  I served two physical science departments for many years.  I did not see any problem then, but I did hear of the “silos” of the Social Science professors.
.
But when I begin to study the LENAPE History, I did detect a problem. 
.
I have a Ph.D.  I have had my name listed in Who’s Who in America.  I had communicated with my physical science peers.  I cannot remember that anyone in the physical scientist profession ever chose to ignore a communication from me.

But when I tried to find someone in the Social Scientists professions to help me decipher the sounds of the LENAPE history, social science professors did not reply!

Only one institution, Kean University, responded as I had hoped academic professors would.  One of the Kean students learned how to also decipher the recorded Lenape sounds. 
.
One passage was difficult to understand, but the student persisted.  He found a definition of the sounds to be, “multitude of rivers.” 

That definition confirmed that the Lenape history involved James Bay, Canada, where 21 rivers flow into the James Bay depression.
.
So, while Kean University, is the shining example of how a university faculty and students should investigate an unresolved situation, behavior of most of the other Social Scientist professors is the subject of this article.
.
That behavior is the PROBLEM.
.
On Aug 24, I wrote,
“Berkeley FACULTY in Anthropology, History, and Linguistics.
.
I have researched the question, “Where did the 4000 Greenlanders, who vanished from Greenland in 1346- 50, go?”
I deciphered stanzas of the Lenape history and I taught a student in Kean University to decipher several more stanzas.  
I invite a few of your graduate students to visit me for the purpose of discussing the evidence, the Lenape history and another version of history.
RSVP”
.
Once again I have been disappointed when events happened as I expected.
.
NO ONE from Berkeley’s Social Scientist departments answered me.  I have been IGNORED—again!
.
That is my PROBLEM, but that behavoir might cause your problem.
.
Why is ignoring an outsider with excellent academic qualifications a PROBLEM?
.
Because the Social Scientist professors are continuing to teach four MYTHS:
.
1. America has          no history 
     before 1500.

2.  In ancient
     America, no 
     one left an
     artifact, which
     came from the
      east side of
       the Atlantic.
.
3.  No one in               ancient
     America
     spoke words
     from the east
     side of the
      Atlantic.

4.  The DNA of
     “native”
       Americans
       comes from
       Asia.
.
ALL of these MYTHS are not valid.  Evidence and testimony to prove these MYTHS invalid can be found by kids searching the internet. 


.
Yet Social Scientists at Berkley and most other universities will be teaching these MYTHS this fall.


.
They will teach the MYTHS and IGNORE those of us, who would like to discuss their PROBLEM with them.


.
“Suppression by omission,” is a simple but effective propaganda method.


.
When the 17th century English discovered that the Americans were Catholics, who spoke Norse, the 17th century English employed suppression by omission for more than a century.


.
When a Social Scientist professor IGNORES communications from an outsider, that professor is continuing to suppress by omission.


.
The MYTHS the Social Scientist professors will teach this fall do not explain the evidence now available to the kids.  But those professors are OMITTING the evidence by IGNORING communications.


.
As a chair in a Social Science Department you should be concerned about the many people, who can find the evidence on-line and who will tell others not to study at the departments that continue to teach MIYTHS, without evidence.


.
Your department, may, eventually, be suppressed by lack of funds.

Then my PROBLEM, the behavoir of your faculty, may become YOUR problem.


.
Have a good one,



No comments:

Post a Comment