Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I SAW GOD



Ernie is my pastor.
The soloist on Sunday sang 
"I saw GOD today."

ERNIE
I saw GOD
on  Friday. May 11.

For 17 years I have been researching the LENAPE.
The LENAPE were Catholics, who spoke Norse.
.
The 17th century English invaders suppressed the LENAPE by omitting them from published paper.
.
For two and a half years, I have been presenting an on-line history course called LENAPE HISTORY SEMESTER.
.
Every semester I jiggled the KENSINGTON RUNEESTONE MUSEUM curators.
I wrote asking them to change the “enduring mystery” text, which was false.
.
(Craig Judge and I had deciphered the authentic LENAPE HISTORY stanzas.)
.
As you observe every Sunday, an 84 year-old man cannot keep doing things like that.
I decided to quit at the end of this semester on May, 11 2018.
.
I wrote some comments as
I posted the final week’s answers.
.
Then I thought 
I might as well try, one more time, to change the museum’s text.
.
Then, I saw GOD!
The KENSINGTON RUNESTONE text now reads,
“… proven to be authentic” … 
"The Rune stone is genuine."
.
Thanks GOD.
Myron



No comments:

Post a Comment