Popular Posts

Monday, April 29, 2019

CONYACT WITH CATHOLIC PROFESSORS

__DISCUSSION__
Hi, (LENAPE ADVOCATES)
Last year I sent the email below.
I asked for your support.
.
Please email R. Bentley Anderson.
 Recommend that the Catholic Historians allow Myron to take advantage of the near by opportunity to visit with them.
Thanks, Myron
_____________________

Dear R. Bentley Anderson ( acha@fordham.edu )

The stated purpose of the American Catholic Historical Association is “to promote knowledge of the history of the Catholic Church.”

I previously emailed to you a request to meet with a few Catholic Historians during the spring conference in Berkley Ca.  

I would like to know the ACHA response to my request, so I can plan my activities accordingly.

Many of you appear to have read my biography. wherein I stated that I had deciphered stanzas of the LENAPE history. 

 Many of you also received the “Answers to Week 11” of the Lenape History, wherein I recorded that Craig Judge of Kean University deciphered several stanzas.

Thus, you should be aware that two men have been able to decipher 38 stanzas of the LENAPE history. 

There are 146 stanzas left to be deciphered.   Because the LENAPE were Catholics, this future deciphering would seem to be a promotion of Catholic Knowledge .”

The LENAPE history contains stanzas of the LENAPE migrating in two directions from James Bay, Ca.  One group went east and then south to New England.  (A second primary source, Wampanoag Morning, describes the route in more detail.)

Catholic historians recored destruction caused by an English armored force two and a half centuries
after the LENAPE migrations.  That  episode is not recorded in most history books.

I hope that American Catholic Historians would be interested in learning about the LENAPE history, how to decipher the stanzas, and how the new knowledge might better explain what happened on the Atlantic shore in AD-1610-1614.

Would history have been written different, if the historians had had the knowledge that Catholics, who spoke Norse, may have built American churches, which were destroyed by the English?

Please advise if I may meet with a few Catholic Historians, who are willing “to promote knowledge of the history of the Catholic Church.

Please respond soon.
Thank you,
Myron

No comments:

Post a Comment